1. Your custom piece(s) will NOT be constructed with out an emailed "approval" of your pdf drawing. Any changes / revisions to measurements or details can only be made prior to "approval" and must be made in writing.
2. Your custom item(s) is built to order so be sure about your measurements as Commute Home Inc. is not responsible for items deemed too large or small for a space. Measurements are the responsibility of the client. Augmentation of a completed custom piece is subject to return delivery costs and associated labour fees.
3. Taxes and delivery charges are not included in price of item. Delivery costs are to be paid directly to the movers unless otherwise specified on your invoice. If no one is home to receive your order at the specified time, a repeat delivery charge will be incurred. Remote or inaccessible deliveries may be subject to a surcharge. If your item(s) are to be shipped out of the Toronto area, the customer assumes all shipping and associated fees (packaging, customs and duties). Shipping estimates by Commute Home Inc. are subject to change according to the final fee charged by the shipping company.
4. Commute Home strives to finish your piece(s) to the samples specified. Each custom order is unique and samples may vary from actual finished product. This variation is characteristic and part of the beauty of a hand made product. Commute Home is not responsible for inherent variations of the material.
5. Final balances are due upon completion and prior to delivery.
6. There are no returns or refunds as this piece has been made specifically for you.
7. Deposits are non refundable